You Are The Facilitator Workshop
How to Create and Facilitate Your Own Retreat
About the Workshop
Saturday Sept 23 :
What is and what is not a retreat?
How to create a retreat: structure, tempo, population, theme, environment, length of time.
Beginning discussion of art of facilitation, and more.
Sunday Sept 24:
What is facilitation?
Types of facilitation
How, when and why to market your retreat.
The Major Do's and Don't in creating, facilitating and marketing a retreat
Are you a social worker, counselor, psychologist, yoga teacher, bodyworker, recovery coach, energy healer, light worker, spiritual counselor, life coach, personal trainer, nutritionist, psychic medium...etc....full of amazing ideas for retreats with your clients and students but not sure where to start?
Are you feeling burned out by repeating your message to several people in one day and would like an opportunity to share your loving insights and all the transformative gifts you've acquired in your lifetime to many people at the same time?
Do you love doing work with groups, but don't currently have the tools to get started with launching a retreat? Don't know where to even begin?
Are you worried about the financial or emotional ramifications of planning a retreat if you don't get enough sign ups?
Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions, this workshop weekend with Caroline is the perfect offering for you.
During this workshop participants will gain the following gifts from their participation:
1) A step by step, time-tested model for retreat design including information on titration, spacing, group composition, and picking the perfect dates.
2) Clear and practical psychological and spiritual tools for transitioning from holding space for one person to holding space for any size group
3) How to use your own personal magnetism and internal strength to shift conversations, hold attention, and help inspire and transform your participants
4) The 5 Major Do's and 5 major Dont's of Retreat Facilitation
5) Practical steps for marketing based on your own talents and personality
6) How to determine and feel comfortable with your own style of facilitation including experiential facilitation, rehearsed facilitation or a combination of the two
7) Practical logistics including insurance, waivers, lodging, food, and appropriate pricing
8) Foolproof ways to not loose any money on your retreat
9) Four time tested models of enrolling participants based on your time and personality style
$399 early registration if paid in full by Sept 1, 2023
Payment plans available
Location: Integrative Awakening Retreat Center on the Kohala Coast in Hawaii
About the Facilitator:
Caroline is a licensed clinical social worker, certified meditation and yoga instructor and group psychotherapist, spiritual teacher, psychoanalytically trained psychotherapist, intuitive, empath and seasoned retreat facilitator who facilitates mind-body-spirit group and individual and family retreats across the country throughout the year.
She is the founder and director of the Women's Healing and Transformation program which consists of a series of 5 group retreats and one private retreat and helps women heal mind-body-spirit from issues ranging from codependency to complex post traumatic stress.
Since 2009, Caroline has facilitated over 50 retreats. She is known for her compassionate, transformative, irreverent, intuitive, experiential facilitation style and is particularly passionate about helping others in the helping and healing professions uplevel their natural gifts and offerings to the world.
Sept 23 & 24, 2023
$399 Early Reg - Paid in Full by 09/01/23